Thursday, Nov. 24
Dusk - Holiday Prelude on Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach.
Friday, Nov. 25
6 to 9 p.m. - Smooth jazz with Les Sabler and Citiheat at St. Armands Circle, Sarasota. Information: 388-1554.
Saturday, Nov. 26
8:30 a.m. - Kiwanis Club presents "Serving in Christ's Name" with Jack Repass of the Salvation Army at Cafe on the Beach, 4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach.
Tuesday, Nov. 29
11 a.m. to 8 p.m. - Festival of Trees at the Crosley Mansion, One Seagate Drive, Bradenton. Information: 920-7123. Fee applies.
2 to 3:30 p.m. - Christmas tea at Crosley Mansion, One Seagate Drive, Bradenton. Information: 920-7123. Fee applies.
Wednesday, Nov. 30
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Flu shots at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria. Information: 778-1908.
- Anna Maria Island Art League Fall Open Exhibit, 5312 Holmes Blvd., Holmes Beach, through Nov. 25.
- "Harvey" at the Manatee Players Riverfront Theatre, 102 Old Main St., Bradenton, through Nov. 27. Information: 748-0111. Fee applies.
- Christmas tea at Crosley Mansion, One Seagate Drive, Bradenton, through Dec. 6. Information: 920-7123. Fee applies.
- Rubber stamp and scrapbooking class at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, 407 Magnolia Ave., Anna Maria, through Dec. 12. Information: 778-1908. Fee applies.
- "The Highwaymen," Florida's African-American landscape painters exhibit at the South Florida Museum, 201 10th St. W., Bradenton, through March 12. Information: 746-4131. Fee applies.
- Opening reception for Ann Casale at the Anna Maria Island Art League Dec. 1.
- "Social Security" at the Island Players Dec. 1-11.
- "White Christmas" film at Holmes Beach City Hall Dec. 2.
- American Craft Council show at the Sarasota Bradenton International Convention Center Dec. 2-4.
- Bridge Street Holiday Open House Dec. 3.
- Parents' Day Out at Island Baptist Church Dec. 3.
- Sarasota Pops "Winter Skies" concert at the South Florida Museum Dec. 4.
- Anna Maria Island Kiwanis Club Holiday Dinner at the Bradenton Elks Lodge Dec. 6.
- Teen program with local author Nino Fabiano at the Island Branch Library Dec. 7.
Save the Date:
- Holmes Beach Business District open house Dec. 9.
- Privateer Holiday Parade Dec. 10.
- Islander Lighted Boat Parade and Fireworks Dec. 10.
- Anna Maria Art League Winterfest Festival of Fine Arts and Crafts Dec. 10-11.
- Choral Advent Cantata at First United Methodist Church Dec. 11.
- "Dickens at the Crosley" Dec. 12-22.
- "Food for Life" cooking class at the Anna Maria Island Community Center, Dec. 15.
- Lester-Islander Fun Day at the Anna Maria Island Community Center Dec. 17.
- City of Anna Maria Holiday Festival Dec. 17.
- Bethlehem Walk at Roser Memorial Community Church Dec. 17